ALL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES REQUIRE PROOF OF TWO COVID-19 VACCINATIONS!
|Full Time Position:
Are you ready to make a meaningful difference in the field of education and community development? Come and work for Niisaachewan’s Education Department.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the education program.
- Lead human resource/staffing plans and participate in staff recruitment and development.
- Collaborate with the Band Manager on critical issues.
- Develop and network for funding proposals.
- Attend meetings with secondary schools as needed.
- Promote parent/guardian participation in students’ academic progress and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Public Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of GED or high school diploma.
- Three to five years of progressive program management experience.
- Experience supervising and managing staff.
- Proficiency in developing and chairing meetings.
- Proven track record of accessing and managing financial resources.
- Knowledge of relevant labor, health and safety, privacy, human rights, and employment laws.
- Familiarity with financial and reporting requirements, including ISC requirements.
- Knowledge of human resources and financial management.
Ways to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
Apply Online For This Job
Lastly - you can also send an email directly to:
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé, and the contact details of your references to the following address:
Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation
22 Band Office Road
Dalles, ON P9N 0J2
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.548.2337.