ALL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES REQUIRE PROOF OF TWO COVID-19 VACCINATIONS!
The Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation is currently seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to fulfill the following position.
- Develop and prepare correspondence congruent to Home and Community Care goals, objectives and services
- Prepare all deliverables in a professional and timely manner consistent with Health Canada regulations
- Prepare required reporting to Health Canada and Kenora Chief’s Advisory
- Proposal development and networking to ensure maximum coordination of federal, provincial funding programs
- Prepare all related written correspondence in a professional manner’
- Assist in completing client assessments with the Home Care Nurse
- Participate in case conferences with clients, families, and other caregivers
- Provide accurate Quarterly Progress and financial reporting
- Maintain statistical data
- Supervise two (2) Home Support Workers and one (1) Homemaker; duties and responsibilities
- Report directly to the Health Director and assist with other health related duties as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle conflict resolution in a professional and timely manner
- Good organizational skills and demonstrate excellent management skills
- Strong knowledge and applied skills with various computer applications
- Education and/or training in the Health Field
- Valid Driver’s license and access to transportation is an asset
- Must possess First Aid/CPR and AED certificate
- Updated Vulnerable sector check is required
Ways to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
Apply Online For This Job
Lastly - you can also send an email directly to:
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé, and the contact details of your references to the following address:
Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation
22 Band Office Road
Dalles, ON P9N 0J2
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.548.2337.