Summary of Duties
- Provide coordination of MHA management meetings that include sending meeting invites, managing the agenda, taking minutes, follow-up reminders regarding action items;
- Provide ongoing coverage support to Central Intake by answering the phone, carrying out intake calls, completing referrals, and data entry into data management platform Mustimuhw;
- Arrange program and team trainings as provided by Directors;
- Greets and directs clients appropriately within the office setting, when necessary;
- Maintain monthly schedule of frontline staff and managers for the After-Hours Service for Children and Youth;
- Assisting MHA Managers in researching appropriate clinical information and ordering materials as needed;
- Co-ordinate Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) by scheduling appointments, managing referrals, correspondence, education & training;
- Provide back up support to the front desk staff;
- Complete such other duties as may be assigned;
- Notify appropriate Managers/Directors on all critical cases and situations that arise to you.
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs for: Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point) and EMHware database management programs;
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment: computer, voice messaging systems, fax and photo copier;
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting;
- Excellent skills in the following areas: computer, organization, interpersonal and communication (written & oral);
- Knowledge of the Anishinaabe culture and language and experience in working in First Nation communities.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle;
- Willing to travel to all Treaty 3 First Nation communities (when required);
- Current satisfactory criminal reference check with vulnerable sector search;
- Understanding of the language of the Anishinaabe language (Ojibway) is an asset.
Ways to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
Apply Online For This Job
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé, and the contact details of your references to the following address:
Human Resource Department
Kenora Chiefs Advisory
P.O. Box 349
240 Veterans Drive
Kenora, ON P9N 3X4
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.467.2656.