Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation is inviting applications for the position of Abinoojii Inakonigewin Liaison Coordinator. The successful applicant will act as contact person for all agency or organizational development of community child care law and work closely with the AI Consultant. The AI liaison coordinator must be self-motivated.
- Office Administration or combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of Anishinaabe culture and language with working experience in First Nation communities.
- Some knowledge of Child & Family Services Act, and GCT#3 Abinoojii Inakonigewin (Child Care Law)
- Provide administrative support to AI Consultant, such as schedule meetings, engagement sessions/presentations and actively participate in engagements sessions
- Answer phone calls, filing, minute taking/record and processing data
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Knowledgeable of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Willing to travel
- Valid Drivers License and vehicle
- Current satisfactory criminal record check with vulnerable sector check