Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation is currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to fulfill the position of Office Clerk and Receptionist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update and maintain bulletin boards.
- Answering and maintaining phone log.
- Assist in receiving, sending, distributing and confirming faxes/mail/emails.
- Assist with clerical duties such as typing, photocopying, scanning, meeting minutes for Chief and Council.
- Provide any clerical support as requested by all staff and Chief and Council.
- Maintain office supply list and place order on monthly basis.
- Responsible for compilation and distribution of monthly community newsletter.
- Monitoring all staff attendance, activities, and catering.
- Other duties as required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Grade 12 minimum would be an asset.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Professional appearance – outgoing, friendly, cooperative personality.
- Previous related work experience an asset but not required. Must be willing to learn.
- Ability to speak Anishinaabemowin a definite asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
Please submit cover letter, resume and 3 references by September 3, 2021 at 4:00pm.