ALL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES REQUIRE PROOF OF TWO COVID-19 VACCINATIONS!
Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation is currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to fulfill the following full-time position of Wellness Support Worker.
- Develop and prepare correspondence congruent to NNADAP goals, objectives, and services.
- Assist in completing client assessments & home visits.
- Provide support and non-judgmental counseling to all clients and families.
- Participate in case conferences with clients, families, and other caregivers.
- Develop client service plans, supportive activities, and aftercare plans.
- Provide transportation for clients as necessary.
- Networking and Referrals.
- Plan and Implement community based workshops and recreational activities.
- Provide accurate monthly statistical reports.
- Report directly to Health Director
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must live a drug and alcohol free lifestyle.
- Good working knowledge and applied skills with various computer applications.
- Education and or Training in Addictions Counseling.
- Own vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Updated Vulnerable Sector check
Ways to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
Apply Online For This Job
Lastly - you can also send an email directly to:
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé, and the contact details of your references to the following address:
Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation
22 Band Office Road
Dalles, ON P9N 0J2
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.548.2337.