The Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation is currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to fulfill the following position of Office Clerk / Receptionist.
- Update & maintain bulletin boards
- Answering and maintaining phone log
- Assist in receiving, sending, distributing and confirming faxes/mail/E-mails
- Assist with clerical duties, such as typing, photocopying, scanning, meeting minutes for C&C
- Provide any clerical support, as requested by all staff & Chief and Council
- Maintain office supply list and place order on monthly basis.
- Responsible for compilation & distribution of monthly community newsletter
- Monitoring all staff attendance, activities, and catering/ input all incoming & outgoing mail
- Other duties as required
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Grade 12 minimum would be an asset.
- Must be 18-29 to fit the age criteria.
- Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft and Excel.
- Professional appearance; outgoing, friendly, cooperative personality.
- Previous related work experience an asset but not required. Must be willing to learn.
- Ability to speak Ojibway is an asset.
- Ability to work independently, part of team, and with the membership.
- Valid driver’s license & access to a vehicle an asset.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: January 27, 2021 at 12:00pm
Those selected for an interview will be contacted. Meegwetch!
Ways to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
Apply Online For This Job
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé, and the contact details of your references to the following address:
Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation
22 Band Office Road
Dalles, ON P9N 0J2
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.548.2337.