Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation is currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual for fulfill the following full-time position.
- Develop and prepare health information, instruction, referrals and guidance to community members to educate about safe and healthy practices and proper utilization of the Health Care System for effective service delivery.
- Plan and implement health related educational and preventative workshops for all age groups.
- Coordinate workshops, events, information, referrals and Family kitchens related to Aboriginal Diabetes.
- Coordinate Doctor, Nurse weekly visits and all other duties with the clinic.
- Coordinate medical appointments and medical transportation services.
- Prepare all related written correspondence in a professional manner.
- Provide accurate monthly progress reports and maintain statistical data.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to speak Ojibway an asset.
- Strong knowledge and applied skills with various computer applications
- Education and/or training in Health and Human Services including First Aid and CPR
- Must live a healthy lifestyle
- Valid Driver’s License and access to transportation
- Update Vulnerable Sector check
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé to the band office.
- You can also send an email directly to [email protected].