The Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation is currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to fulfill this position.
- Update & maintain bulletin boards, Answering and maintaining phone log
- Assist in receiving, sending, distributing and confirming faxes/mail/E-mails
- Assist with clerical duties, such as typing, photocopying, scanning, meeting minutes for C&C
- Provide any clerical support, as requested by all staff & Chief and Council
- Maintain office supply list and place order on monthly basis.
- Responsible for compilation & distribution of monthly community newsletter
- Monitoring all staff attendance, activities, and catering/ input all incoming & outgoing mail
- Other duties as required
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Grade 12 minimum would be an asset
- Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft and Excel.
- Professional appearance; outgoing, friendly, cooperative personality.
- Previous related work experience an asset but not required. Must be willing to learn.
- Ability to speak Ojibway is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Valid driver’s license & access to a vehicle.
Please submit cover letter with resume and two (2) references to Band Manager.
However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Meegwetch!
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé to the band office.
- You can also send an email directly to [email protected].