If you are planning to attend our Annual Traditional Pow-wow on September 10, 11, 12, 2021, you will be required to follow the guidelines outlined below:
- All persons entering our community will be screened by checkpoint staff.
- PROOF OF VACCINATION and valid identification is required FOR AGES 12 and UP.
- 11 and under does NOT require proof of vaccination.
- If you only have ONE dose of the vaccination, you will need a recent NEGATIVE COVID-19 test result and you must wear a mask while visiting in the community.
- All persons will be provided a wristband at the checkpoint and must be always worn during the stay.
Please respect our guideline and our checkpoint staff.
All our young children are not vaccinated, therefore we must all be responsible for keeping our children safe.
Niisaachewan Anishinaabe Nation